- ENHANCE THE SAFETY AND SECURITY OF STUDENTS AND STAFF, AND SCORE HIGH MARKS FOR SCHOOL WIDE SAFETY
Educational institutions from K-12 to higher education are looking for ways to meet a range of student needs with ever dwindling funding. Parents want to know they are sending their students to a safe and secure learning environment. Teachers, coaches, bus drivers and security personnel want to more effectively oversee assemblies, sporting events and other school activities while maintenance staffs want to more efficiently manage day to day activities. And administrators want to ensure a rapid, coordinated response to any situation using technology that is within their budgets.
How can you keep students safer in the classroom, on the school bus and at after-school events? Unify your staff easily and seamlessly, working around the district or across campus? Make sure parents are in touch and your community in the loop? Two-way digital radio communication is the answer. It keeps staff connected, students secure and administrators, parents and the public confident. Institutions are seeking smarter solutions, such as GPS location tracking to monitor buses, manage routes and enable parents to log in and see where students are. They’re looking for safer solutions for their staff, too – from emergency alarms that activate voice communication to hands-free accessories so drivers can communicate safely while operating the bus.
- The Solution:
Motorola Solutions Team Communications provides unified communications across any network, any device and any application.
EXPERIENCE A NEW CLASS OF COMMUNICATION AND COORDINATION FROM WIRELESS
If a district needs to reroute buses around a major accident, they can send drivers the directions with text messaging. For increased safety, using a wireless Bluetooth® RFID scanner, school administrators can efficiently identify and track students boarding buses for a field trip by scanning the barcode on their IDs. And should a disturbance on campus occur, administration can activate an emergency call feature to instantly alert staff and security. Connect everyone seamlessly and easily with the MOTOTRBO expanded portfolio of digital two-way radios and accessories.
Increase security with next generation solutions like SchoolSAFE that bridges communications between the public safety network and schools. Once the SchoolSAFE public safety bridge is activated, school personnel use their MOTOTRBO radios to talk directly with 9-1-1 dispatchers and first responders heading to the scene. Instead of information passing through multiple parties or being incomplete, everyone is on the same channel and can exchange information as an incident unfolds.
- Locate your staff, students and buses instantly
- Prioritize communication immediately
- Manage employee attendance and payroll automatically
- Respond remotely with tracking applications
- Connect your campus completely
- Reduce operational costs
- Communicate without disturbing others using Motorola IMPRES audio accessories
- Rely on batteries with perfect attendance
- Security and staff can react instantly and respond effectively
Administrators and educators can multiply safety and subtract costs with Motorola Solutions Team Communications:
Motorola Solutions Team Communications benefits administrators and educators:
- Delivers the right device for the right user
- Clear voice communication throughout your district
- Integrated voice and data in one device
- Text messaging when voice communication isn’t practical
- GPS tracking and dispatch for access to drivers and vehicles
- Scalable solutions to meet your communication needs
- Easy to migrate from analog to digital
“The MOTOTRBO radios allow us to talk virtually from anywhere in our district to anywhere in our district, including the bus garages.” – Bob Ciserella, Asst. Superintendent, School District 41, Glen Ellyn, IL
“In the end, it’s all about student safety. Whatever we can do to keep them safe is a win for all of us. MOTOTRBO was the right solution” – Bob Ciserella, Asst. Superintendent School District 41, Glen Ellyn, IL
“We receive positive comments from parents quite often. They appreciate what we have done in terms of putting the MOTOTRBO system in place because it creates a safer, more secure environment for their children.” – Fay Miller, Assistant Superintendent, Kent County School District
“In an incident where seconds save lives, this direct communication has the potential to make a world of difference. Whether it is them giving us information we use to make tactical decisions during a critical event at the school or us advising them on a lockdown or shelter request when there is potential danger in their area, having this immediate notification means the students are safer, and so are the deputies.” – Sheriff Kirk Taylor, Pueblo County School District
- School Bus Fleet Newsline September 28, 2017
- School Bus Fleet Newsline Special Needs October 2, 2017
- School Bus Fleet Newsline October 3, 2017
- School Bus Fleet Newsline October 5, 2017
- School Bus Fleet Newsline October 10, 2017
- School Bus Fleet Newsline October 12, 2017
- School Bus Fleet Newsline October 17, 2017
- School Bus Fleet Newsline October 19, 2017