PUSH. TALK. IT’S THAT SIMPLE.
ENHANCE JOBSITE SAFETY, PRODUCTIVITY AND EFFICIENCY WITH MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS TEAM COMMUNICATIONS.
- Getting the job done isn’t enough. You must stay on schedule – and budget. You need to monitor productivity and keep your team safe. Your fleets and heavy equipment vehicles need to be compliant with FMCSA rules to avoid costly fines – and these can be up to $2,750 for drivers and up to $11,000 for employers.
Motorola Solutions Team Communications allows you to talk between smartphones, radios and other devices – even on different networks – to keep your workgroups constantly connected. Radio talkgroups are extended to other types of devices allowing the simplicity and instant group awareness of push to talk to be shared by the entire team. Critical intelligence is shared by those who know, with those who need to know faster, improving safety and boosting productivity.
From the material handler to the crane operator, truck driver to dispatcher, and foreman to superintendent, team members continue to use the right device for their needs, but with the added power of unified workgroup communications.
PURPOSE-BUILT FOR CHALLENGING ENVIRONMENTS
- Hazardous conditions, bad weather and a noisy job site are no match for the rugged design, durability and noise canceling features of Motorola MOTOTRBO™ two-way radio solutions.
- Utilize safety features and applications (e.g. Lone Worker and Man Down)
- Stay on track with instant, secure, push-to-talk connectivity
- Hear and be heard in noisy environments
- Unlimited talk time to control costs